We're excited to announce the 2017 Disney Institute Customer Experience Summit will be hosted this year May 23 – 26, 2017 at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida.
Registration will open on Thursday, January 26, 2017.
The first Disney Institute Customer Experience Summit was a success!
Focusing on the customer experience has become the single most important way for an organization to achieve success—often becoming its key differentiator and competitive advantage.
Customer experience is not just about customer service; the transactional moments when employees are providing service to customers. It is also about what happens before and after these service interactions to make up the bigger picture.
Are you looking for new ways to think about your own customer interactions? Do you aspire higher?
Why you should attend this one-of-a-kind event:
- Unprecedented access to senior Disney leaders.
- Field experiences unique to this Summit – that you can select!
- Get a holistic perspective on, “How does Disney do it?” in our approach to customer experience.
- Business insights that can be adapted and applied to any organization or industry.
- Learning through storytelling in a way only Disney can provide.
- Interactive illustrations and examples.
- Unexpected Disney surprises along the way.