There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence. Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to continually grow the brand.
Throughout this course, you will discover insights that drive the Disney organization and practice adapting these insights to strengthen your organization to obtain the goal of long-term results.
What You Will Learn:
View Course Dates
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Develop a leadership vision that inspires dedication and commitment among employees.
- Apply key elements of the Disney employee engagement strategy to strengthen your culture.
- Develop an organization that supports consistent delivery of exceptional quality service.
- Foster a collaborative environment that draws on the creative resources
of your entire organization.
- Incorporate time-tested principles for building and fortifying brand loyalty.
Who Should Attend
Disney insights and illustrations are beneficial to anyone interested in discovering the key business practices that make The Walt Disney Company a worldwide success with a desire to adapting these key insights to help drive financial results, repeat business, and a sustainable competitive advantage for
their own organization.
An Introduction to the Disney Circle of Excellence
Creativity & Innovation
- Creativity as a competitive advantage.
- The power of a leadership vision.
- Maintaining a corporate culture created by design.
- Establishing exceptional quality service.
- Sustaining brand loyalty.
Disney continues to foster and organize the creative energy of its employees with great success. Learn techniques to capitalize on the diversity and
depth of your workforce and how to unearth fresh sources of new and innovative solutions to everyday business challenges.
Leadership Strategies for Organizational Excellence
- Apply time-tested Disney concepts and practices to increase creativity
- Use your organizational identity to encourage and enable creative decision-making.
- Improve business results through structural systems that bring innovations to life.
At Disney, leadership is not defined by your title – it's defined by your actions. Our leaders proactively work to align their values with the Company's vision and the result is a motivated, innovative, and productive workforce. Learn the details of the Disney perspective on leadership and how to adapt it
to your journey.
Selection, Training & Engagement Practices
- Establish a vision for the future of your leadership.
- Align the processes and procedures of your organization with your personal and organizational values.
- Communicate values and vision to all members of your organization.
By applying Disney's time-tested approach, you will learn insights that
will help your organization not only hire the people that best fit your culture, but also shape them into employees who are comfortable in their roles and
know their purpose.
Consistent Delivery of Quality Service
- Adapt Disney training strategies that ensure employees are confident in
their roles while also reinforcing your organization's culture.
- Shape your organization's culture based on desired employee behaviors,
and select people who fit that culture.
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care, including employe
e recognition, lifestyle support, and eliminating workplace hassles.
Uncover some of the secrets behind the Disney service culture and processes. Examine the time-tested approaches for delivering world-class Guest service and discover how attention to detail creates a consistent, successful environment for both employees and customers.
Fortifying Brand Loyalty
- Develop an organizational culture that supports consistent delivery of
- Design quality service standards and processes to raise your level of customer satisfaction.
- Engage employees, and design settings and processes to help deliver on
your quality service commitment.
Since the beginning, Disney has been creating and sustaining lifelong relationships with its customers while producing strong business results. Explore techniques used to retain customers for life and identify reliable strategies to deliver more effectively on your organization's brand.
- Identify the impact brand loyalty has on financial performance and reputation.
- Expand your products and services to foster repeat business.
- Sustain a competitive advantage for your organization.
Pricing & Details
Disney's Approach to Business Excellence is available as a 5-Day course at the Walt Disney World Resort.
5-Day Course Pricing & Details
|Disney Institute Alumni and Guests
Disney Vacation Club member
|Pre–paid Registration packs of 5-25+ for one organization
||To learn more, click here.
- 5 days of official Disney Institute training with two facilitators starting at 8:00 a.m. on the first day and ending at 5 p.m. on the fifth day. Unless otherwise noted, all Disney Institute public courses are delivered in English.
- Comprehensive reference materials.
- Guided field experiences throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort.
- Meetings with working leaders and employees (Cast Members).
- A participant list for future networking.
- A welcome dinner on the first day of your course, daily breakfast and lunch buffet each subsequent day; and refreshments.
- One (1) 5–day Park Hopper® Pass.
- For items not included, such as accommodations, please see our Course FAQs
Pre-Paid Registration Packs
Now your organization can save when you pre–pay registration fees for multi-day Disney Institute professional development courses. Purchase 5 or more registrations in advance, and you can save on the non–discounted rate for any course in a multi-day duration.*
Prepaid registrations may be used for any multi-day Disney Institute professional development course held only at the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort. They can be used up to 12 months from date of purchase, giving you a ﬂexible training option that ﬁts within the schedule and needs of your business and your employees.
For more details or to purchase, please call 321.939.4600