Announcing Our Keynote Speakers for the Disney Institute Customer Experience Summit, May 23-26, 2017
April 11, 2017 by Bruce Jones, Senior Programming Director, Disney Institute
Earlier this year, we told you about the next Disney Institute Customer Experience Summit happening May 23-26, 2017 at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Our team is hard at work to put the finishing touches on this one-of-a-kind learning opportunity, and we’re excited to share a few more details today.
At this event, some of our most distinguished Disney senior executives will share real-world examples of how they bring the Disney approach to customer experience (CX) to life every day.
So…I’m thrilled to share that our keynote speakers will be:
- George A. Kalogridis, president of Walt Disney World Resort
- Rachel Hutter, vice president of worldwide safety and health, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Paul Richardson, senior vice president of human resources, ESPN
- Beth Scott, vice president of food and beverage experience, planning and integration, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
(Click on their names above to learn more about them.)
Each of these accomplished executives will offer a unique perspective, and I hope you are just as excited as I am to hear what they have to say.
But, this is just the start of what we have planned. Take a look at the full agenda. Unlike other conferences where you only hear ideas about how to improve your CX, this Summit is a fully immersive learning opportunity where we let participants live, feel and observe CX in action, in the world’s most renowned customer experience environment—the business operations of Walt Disney World Resort.
We have exclusive field experiences planned throughout the Disney theme parks, where participants will observe our world-renowned CX environment in action. Participants will also get a chance to see the operation through the eyes of a Cast Member to enhance their perspective on service delivery.
Participants will be able to choose from the following field experiences:
- Be immersed in the underground world beneath Magic Kingdom Park to experience the supportive environment that enables Cast Members to serve their guests.
- Gain insider knowledge of unique products and services that cast provide to guests and experience several of Disneys most renowned attractions.
- Discover how the guest experience has evolved through customer touchpoints during an enchanting visit to Be Our Guest Restaurant in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Adventure behind the scenes at Disneys Animal Kingdom Theme Park to learn how systems can help to ensure the consistent delivery of exceptional service to guests.
It promises to be an unforgettable event for business professionals looking to improve their organization’s customer experience. So, what are you waiting for? We hope you can join us. Learn more about the Disney Institute Customer Experience Summit or register today.
Think about it: Do you aspire higher?
Disney Institute is ready to help you apply strategic rigor to your customer experience efforts - call us at 321.939.4600 or complete our
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged Customer Experience, #CX, #CustExp, Customer Service, Quality Service, Leadership, Service, Employee Engagement, Bruce Jones