Welcome to Your New DisneyInstitute.com
October 11, 2013 by Bruce Jones, Programming Director, Disney Institute
Welcome to your DisneyInstitute.com, the latest chapter in our Disney Institute story. As a part of our commitment to
continuous improvement, we have re-designed our online presence from the ground up to bring you the best possible experience.
Here are just a few things you can expect from the new DisneyInstitute.com:
- New Look and Feel: Find the information you want faster, and with fewer clicks.
- Front and center content: The Talking Point blog is your hub for the latest, industry-leading and thought-provoking content. Links to the most
recent posts are now featured on the homepage for quick access, no login required.
- Integrated Disney Login: Disney Institute has adapted the newest Disney user-registration system, which means you can use your
DisneyInstitute.com login on other Disney websites.
- Mobile Access: You may be on the go, but that doesnt mean you should sacrifice access to the information you want. Our new responsive
design adapts to your mobile display preferences to provide the best-possible viewing experience, regardless of device.
Plus, public course alumni and members of MyDI now have access to enhanced tools including:
- New course calendar
- New course recommender to determine which course is most beneficial for you at this time
- Course reminder alerts to remind you of your upcoming courses.
How did we do? We invite you to explore the new DisneyInstitute.com and leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.
Disney Institute is ready to help you apply strategic rigor to your customer experience efforts - call us at 321.939.4600 or complete our
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged DisneyInstitute, com, Talking Point