To change the way you do business, you have to change the way you think about business.
This 5-minute exercise has been designed to give you high-level insight on your strengths and potential areas of opportunity in the areas of leadership, culture, customer experience, brand loyalty, and creativity & innovation from a Disney perspective.
We believe that every employee is a leader, regardless of title, and is able to answer these essential questions about their organization. We encourage you to participate in the assessment and then we challenge you to use the results as a starting point in your professional journey.
1. Our service delivery is effectively leveraged in all areas of our organization to drive repeat business and intent to recommend.
2. Our organization has loyal customers who actively share the positive aspects of our organization within their social networks.
3. Our organization continuously looks for opportunities to develop relationships with new customers or members.
4. Both our employees and our customers know what our company stands for, what we believe in and why we do what we do
5. Our customers consistently experience high-quality service when interacting with our organization and our employees.
6. Service delivery is effectively leveraged in all areas of our organization to drive repeat business and intent to recommend.
7. Our organization has clearly-defined quality standards that every employees knows and understands.
8. Our organization knows the expectations of its customer base.
9. Changes in our organization are managed successfully at all levels.
10. Employees at all levels are consistently involved in decisions affecting their work.
11. Leaders in our organization are held accountable for their behaviors.
12. Employees at all levels understand how they contribute to the organization’s long-term vision for success.
13. Leaders in our organization inspire a creative culture.
14. Processes are in place to measure the effectiveness of newly implemented ideas.
15. Employees at all levels have a clear understanding of our organization's daily purpose.
16. Our orgnaization supports a continuous improvement mindset.
17. Our organization cares about its employees.
18. Our organization consistently communicates its organizational culture.
19. Our organization sets employees up for success by devoting an ample amount of time for training, regular communication and periodic reviews.
20. When hiring, our organization seeks out applicants with attitudes that align with our desired organizational culture.